We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: January 22, 2023)
*This post is sponsored by Bakery on Main, all opinions are mine alone.
Vegan Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
These easy vegan cinnamon muffins are incredibly moist and fluffy, complete with a crunchy granola topping!
So quick and easy to make, and packed with cinnamon, vanilla and brown sugar flavor.
These muffins are so comforting, and just the right amount of sweet. They are perfect any time of day, and I love taking them on the go whenever I’m too busy to sit down for breakfast.
Totally dairy-free, eggless, and vegan, and finished off with a sprinkle of cinnamon nut granola, sugar and cinnamon for added crunch!
Brown Sugar Cinnamon Muffins Recipe
Brown sugar and cinnamon aren’t just meant for the holidays, these muffins are wonderful year-round and on any occasion.
These are one of my easiest muffins to make as well–it’s all ready to bake in about 10 minutes and everything is mixed together with an electric mixer (or a whisk if that’s all you have). They are ready to enjoy start to finish in about 30 minutes!
These muffins are topped with Bakery on Main’s Cinnamon 3 Grams Net Carbs Cinnamon Granola!
It’s made with assorted nuts and seeds, and only has 3g net carbs and no artificial sweeteners or sugar alcohols. It also has flavors of cinnamon, pecans, and sea salt which all pair perfectly with these muffins.
They’re also Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Verified, GFCO Certified and Keto Certified, and great for adding to all sorts of meals or recipes!
- Oat Milk & Vinegar – This is a simple vegan “buttermilk” alternative–it adds richness and helps the muffins rise and get fluffy.
- All-Purpose Flour – You can also use a 1:1 gluten-free flour blend.
- Cinnamon – Lots of cinnamon to spice the muffins! You can also add a sprinkle of nutmeg if desired.
- Baking Powder & Soda – Using both of these helps these muffins get super fluffy!
- Salt – To bring out the vanilla cinnamon flavors.
- Vegan Butter – I used a room-temperature vegan butter stick.
- Brown Sugar – You can also use white or coconut, but I love brown sugar and cinnamon together.
- Vanilla – A good bit of vanilla to add more flavor.
- Topping – A combination of cinnamon granola, sugar and cinnamon adds a nice crunch!
How to Make Cinnamon Crunch Muffins
Making the Dairy-Free Batter
To start making these cinnamon crunch muffins, preheat your oven to 375F and line a muffin tray with nine wrappers.
Mix together the oat milk and vinegar, set aside.
In a bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
In another bowl, add the soft vegan butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer until very creamy and light (2-4 minutes).
Alternate between adding the dry mixture and the milk mixture in increments, mixing just until combined in between each. Once everything is added, the batter will be thick.
Adding the Sugar Crunch Topping
Evenly distribute to muffin wrappers, add granola to each muffin. Then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon over each muffin, gently pressing down.
Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out clean without any wet batter on it. Cool in the pan for five minutes, then transfer to a cooling rack.
I love serving these brown sugar cinnamon muffins warm, and with a bit of vegan butter on top!
It’s the perfect muffin for breakfast or dessert, and it’s especially great to pack up for road trips, picnics, or for on the go lifestyles!
You can store these muffins in an airtight container on the counter for five days.
This recipe is:
Try these other tasty cinnamon vegan recipes!
Pin this for later!
- 3/4 Cup Oat Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Vinegar
- 2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Butter, soft
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup Bakery on Main Cinnamon Granola
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line a muffin tray with 9 wrappers.
- Mix together the oat milk and vinegar, set aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and salt, set aside.
- In another bowl, add the soft vegan butter, brown sugar, and vanilla. Mix with an electric mixer until very creamy and light (2-4 minutes).
- Alternate between adding the dry mixture and the milk mixture in increments, mixing just until combined in between each. Once everything is added, the batter will be thick.
- Evenly distribute to muffin wrappers, add granola to each muffin. Then sprinkle sugar and cinnamon evenly over each muffin, gently pressing down.
- Bake for 18-22 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out clean without any wet batter on it. Cool and enjoy warm with vegan butter!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 265Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 2gUnsaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 259mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 1gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g