We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Best Fluffy Vegan Pancakes Recipe
I’m so excited to share these ultra fluffy vegan pancakes with you!
They are the fluffiest and most delicious pancakes ever, and they’re ridiculously easy to make.
Not to mention they’re packed with chocolate chips and so yummy with maple syrup and some fresh coffee. I can’t think of a better way to start the day!
Easy, Fluffy and Delicious Vegan Breakfast
I used only the simplest ingredients for this recipe, and you likely already have them in your kitchen, whether you’re vegan or not.
There’s no weird vegan ingredients (except for maybe the dairy-free chocolate chips), and all you need to make these pancakes SUPER fluffy is baking powder and apple cider vinegar.
The reaction from these two makes your pancakes grow and fluff up like crazy while cooking!
How To Make Easy Vegan Pancakes
Preparing The Pancake Batter
This pancake batter is so simple to make: start by mixing the wet ingredients in one bowl, and the dry in another.
Then make a small hole in the middle of the dry ingredients, and pour in all the wet. Mix just until incorporated, being careful not to overmix.
It’s super important to allow the batter to rest for 10-15 or so minutes after mixing, this way the baking powder can work its magic and make your pancakes extra fluffy!
Cooking The Perfect Pancake
Place a pan over medium heat and wait for it to heat up. The pancakes won’t come out as tasty if the pan is cold still when you add the batter.
Once warm, add a tiny bit of oil or vegan butter to the pan, just enough to thinly coat the pan evenly.
Scoop out 1/4 cup amounts of the batter onto the pan and wait about 4-5 minutes, or until the edges begin to look cooked and a lot of bubbles have popped in the middle of the pancake. Gently flip them, and continue cooking for 1-3 minutes until the middle is firm and cooked.
Continue with the remaining batter, and top with more chocolate chips and maple syrup!
Sometimes I even melt the chocolate chips and pour this over the pancakes!
You could also fill these pancakes with berries if you’d like, that would also be delicious with some coconut whipped cream!
These pancakes are best served immediately and don’t warm up super well, so I recommend only making as many as you can eat!
These tasty pancakes are:
Try these other vegan breakfast recipes!
Pin this for later!
- 1 Cup Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 2 Tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Dash Salt
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Chocolate Chips
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, coconut sugar, baking powder and salt well.
- In a separate bowl, mix together almond milk, vanilla and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix just until combined - be sure not to over mix, and then stir in chocolate chips.
- To make the pancakes super fluffy, allow batter to sit for at least 10-15 minutes. Place a pan over medium heat and wait for pan to warm up completely (it's very important for the pancake's texture to wait until the pan is hot), and add a tiny bit of oil, just enough to coat the pan.
- Pour 1/4 cup amounts of batter onto pan. You know the pancakes are ready to flip when the edges begin to brown and look cooked, and you see bubbles popping in the middle of the pancake. Flip and cook for another couple minutes until done.
- Continue to cook the rest of the batter and top with more chocolate chips and maple syrup!
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 Pancakes
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 190Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 274mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 2gSugar: 17gProtein: 3g