We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: November 15, 2022)
*This post is sponsored by Bakery on Main. All opinions are mine alone.
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
These delicious peanut butter banana oatmeal breakfast cookies are so quick and easy to make!
Breakfast cookies are one of my favorite things to make on Sunday evenings–they make weekday mornings stress-free and easy.
The cookies are also super chewy, tasty and loaded with different flavors and textures.
Like an on-the-go oatmeal in cookie form, with plenty of decadent dark chocolate chips!
Oatmeal cookies are one of my favorites, I love the chewy texture they give and they are the perfect base to any flavor.
Try my Vegan Chocolate-Chip Oatmeal Cookies, or my Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate-Chip Cookies next!
These breakfast versions are made with less sugar, no flour and added granola. As well as a bit of vanilla and and banana for flavor and moisture!
These tasty dairy free oat cookies are made with Bakery on Main Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola!
It’s a delicious crunchy granola made with nine different types of seeds & nuts, raisins, sweetened dried cranberries, and premium multigrain & bean crisps.
I love the added almonds, dried coconut, walnuts, brazil nuts, hazelnuts and pecans in these cookies–there is so much flavor and texture added to the cookies that make me keep coming back for more.
They are also Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Verified, and GFCO Certified!
- Banana – A medium banana with a few brown spots is best!
- Peanut Butter – I like to use chunky for a little extra texture.
- Sugar – Just a sprinkle of white sugar to lightly sweeten the cookies.
- Oil – I add just a little to help with texture and moistness.
- Flax Egg – This acts as an egg to help with binding and moisture.
- Vanilla – Optional but very delicious!
- Bakery on Main Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola – A delicious granola to add tons of texture and flavor to the cookies.
- Oats – I used quick oats, but whole oats are also super tasty!
- Baking Powder – This helps the cookies rise just a bit in the oven.
- Salt – To bring out all the wonderful, simple flavors.
- Chocolate Chips – Optional but HIGHLY recommended!
How to Make Vegan Breakfast Oatmeal Cookies
Making the Dairy Free Eggless Cookie Dough
To start making these vegan oatmeal breakfast cookies, begin by preheating your oven to 325F.
Then, in a bowl, peel and mash the banana. Add the peanut butter, sugar, oil, flax egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
Add the granola, oats, baking powder and salt and mix until combined. Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
Take two tablespoon amounts of dough and roll into balls, then place 2 inches apart on a baking tray covered in parchment paper. The dough will be a little sticky, so you can wet your hands with a little water to help. Or, use a two tablespoon cookie scoop with a release trigger, and gently shape the cookies into balls on the baking tray.
Top with more chocolate chips, then bake for 10-14 minutes!
I like to store these cookies in an airtight container in the fridge for about five days. I heat them up for just a few seconds in the microwave and they are super chocolaty and delicious!
Banana Oat Granola Breakfast Cookie Recipe
The flavor combinations in these cookies are so perfect together, and they have just the right balance of chewy, crunchy and chocolaty.
The banana and peanut butter flavor is such a classic in oatmeal cookies, and the vanilla and nut from the granola adds even more tasty deliciousness.
You’re going to love these ultra chewy cookies–I make them every few weeks for a fuss-free and tasty breakfast for busy mornings.
This recipe is:
- Quick & Easy
- Dairy Free
Try these other tasty vegan recipes!
Dairy Free Raspberry Crunch Muffins
Vegan Oat Breakfast Yogurt Tarts
Vegan Chocolate Cake Chia Pudding
Vegan Maple Brown Sugar Baked Oatmeal
Pin this for later!
Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies
These easy vegan peanut butter banana oatmeal breakfast cookies are super chewy, flavorful and full of texture. A ready in no time breakfast!
- 1 Medium Banana
- 1/4 Cup Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Tbsp Oil
- 1 Flax Egg**
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- 2/3 Cup Bakery on Main Extreme Nut & Fruit Granola
- 2/3 Cup Oats
- 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- Pinch Salt
- 1/3 Cup Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a bowl, peel and mash the banana. Then, add the peanut butter, sugar, oil, flax egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add the granola, oats, baking powder and salt and mix until combined. Then, stir in the chocolate chips.
- Take 2 tbsp amounts of dough and roll into balls, then place 2 inches apart on a baking tray covered in parchment paper.*
- Top with more chocolate chips, then bake for 10-14 minutes. Enjoy!
*The dough will be just slightly sticky, you can wet your hands with water and this should help. Or, use a 2 tbsp cookie scoop with a release trigger, and gently shape them into balls on the baking tray.
**1 Tbsp ground chia or flax seeds mixed with 3 tbsp water. Let sit for 5 minutes.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 153Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 74mgCarbohydrates: 17gFiber: 2gSugar: 9gProtein: 4g
15 thoughts on “Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Cookies”
Enjoyed these for breakfast this morning and started my day off right! Quick, easy and delicious; easily, a new favorite recipe!
Thanks so much!
These made for such a great grab and go after breakfast-treat! Can’t wait to make again!
Thank you! 🙂
My new go-to cookie! Love this recipe and thanks for sharing!
Creamy peanut butter makes these breakfast cookies absolutely irresistible! Love that they have oatmeal and chocolate chips. So yummy!
Thanks so much. 🙂