We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: November 15, 2022)
*This post has been sponsored by Bakery on Main, all opinions are mine alone.
Easy Vegan Baked Oatmeal Recipe
These vegan baked oatmeal bars are so easy to make, are packed with flavor and are great for meal prepping!
They have flavors of maple, brown sugar and pumpkin pie spices, along with real pumpkin puree and vanilla extract.
So delicious and all you have to do is mix everything in one bowl, bake and cut into bars!
I love the simple ingredients, cozy spiced flavor and added fiber to my day – it also keeps me full all morning!
- Oats – I recommend whole oats for the best texture!
- Plant Milk – Any kind will do, I love almond and oat.
- Brown Sugar – I love using brown sugar in any pumpkin recipe.
- Maple Syrup – The best flavor for oatmeal along with spices!
- Vegan Butter – To give these bars a good texture and taste.
- Pumpkin Puree – Be sure to use pumpkin puree and not pumpkin pie filling!
- Vanilla – Just a bit to add more flavor.
- Pumpkin Pie Spice – You can also use cinnamon if you don’t have this, or a combination of cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves.
- Baking Powder – To help these bars rise a bit.
- Salt – To bring out all the delicious flavors.
Pumpkin Pie Spice Baked Oatmeal
Baked pumpkin oatmeal is always a great way to start the day, and with these bars you don’t have to worry about heating up the stove or having oatmeal overflowing in the microwave! Try my Vegan Raspberry Oatmeal Bars or my Peanut Butter Banana Breakfast Cookies next!
It’s also perfect if you aren’t normally a fan of oatmeal’s texture – these bars get a slight crisp on top and are heartier than oatmeal in a bowl.
This pumpkin vegan baked oatmeal recipe is ideal for serving to a larger group; it’s literally in the oven in no time and it’s so fun to have a bunch of toppings on the table to enjoy with your oatmeal bars!
For this recipe, I used Bakery On Main’s Organic Rolled Oats!
Their oats are incredibly delicious and perfect for baking with (fall baking with oats is my favorite).
The oats are Certified Gluten-Free, Kosher Parve, Non-GMO Project Verified, Certified Organic by Baystate Organic Certifier, and Vegan.
The sourcing process for these oats meet stringent requirements to produce pure, gluten-free oats that have passed the highest of standards. You’ll be able to tell the difference in quality in your oatmeal and baking recipes!
How to Make Baked Oatmeal Bars
Making No Egg Baked Oats
To make these super easy vegan baked oatmeal bars, start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F.
Then, spray an 8×8 baking pan with non-stick spray or oil.
Now, grab a bowl and add all the wet ingredients, including the sugar, and whisk until smooth and combined.
Then add the remaining ingredients and whisk again until combined.
That’s it – the easiest oatmeal bar batter ready to bake!
Baking Oatmeal with Pumpkin
Pour the batter into your prepared baking pan.
Bake for 35-40 minutes – you’ll know it’s done when the center is set and the top is a nice golden brown.
You can also gently press down on the middle of the bars, and if it springs back up they’re done.
Let the oatmeal cool and then cut into nine pieces and enjoy.
My favorite way to enjoy these bars is with banana slices and a drizzle of maple syrup!
Nuts, vegan yogurt, coconut flakes, granola or berries would also be great toppings!
How to Store Oatmeal Bars
These bars can be stored in an airtight container on the counter for up to five days.
Vegan Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal
These vegan baked oats have all the delicious flavor of those maple and brown sugar oatmeal packages you can buy at the store.
However, these are homemade with simple ingredients, and you can even control the sugar, spices and flavor to your liking!
I found these to be just the right amount of sweet, but they are so easy to customize, you could even add some chocolate chips or nuts if you’d like!
This recipe is:
- Maple & Brown Sugar Flavored
- Easy to Make
- Perfect for Meal Prepping
Check out these other tasty vegan recipes with oats!
Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate-Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Vegan Chocolate-Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Vegan Baked Oatmeal
This vegan baked oatmeal recipe is made with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spices, maple syrup, brown sugar and vanilla!
- 1 1/2 Cups Bakery On Main Organic Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Oat Flour*
- 1 Cup Plant Milk
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Butter, melted
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Puree
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- 1 1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease an 8x8 baking pan with non-stick spray.
- In a bowl, add the plant milk, brown sugar, maple syrup, melted vegan butter, pumpkin puree and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add the remaining ingredients and whisk until combined.
- Pour mixture into baking pan and spread out evenly.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the center is set.
- Cool and then cut into 9 pieces and enjoy.
*Simply blend 1 cup of oats until very fine.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 9 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 221Total Fat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 218mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 3gSugar: 12gProtein: 5g
13 thoughts on “Vegan Baked Oatmeal (Maple & Brown Sugar)”