We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: August 13, 2022)
*This post has been sponsored by Bakery on Main, all opinions are mine alone.
Vegan Chocolate Chia Pudding
This vegan chocolate chia pudding recipe is incredibly flavorful and easy to make!
It has just a handful of natural, simple ingredients and the best creamy texture.
The flavor is a rich and decadent cocoa with vanilla and peanut butter.
Perfect for meal prepping breakfast with endless topping possibilities!
If you want to make this pudding recipe a dessert, try topping it with my Vegan Chocolate Frosting Recipe!
Easy Chia Pudding Breakfast Recipe
I topped my chia pudding with fresh berries and crunchy granola and it was the perfect breakfast.
For my granola I used Bakery on Main’s Decadent Cookie Monster Granola – it is so tasty and the sprinkles added to it make this even more like chocolate cake!
The granola is vegan and gluten-free, packed with beneficial nutrients and 16g of whole grains per serving.
It combines the flavors of dark chocolate with premium nuts and sprinkles – it’s also delicious over ice cream or yogurt!
- Bakery on Main Decadent Cookie Monster Granola – For added crunch and flavor.
- Chia Seeds – Whole chia seeds create the pudding texture.
- Oat Milk – Any dairy-free milk is great, oat is my favorite.
- Cocoa Powder – Any will do, you can also use cacao powder.
- Maple Syrup – To sweeten, you can also use agave.
- Peanut Butter – This adds creaminess, flavor and protein!
- Vanilla Extract – To add more depth of flavor.
- Salt – Just a pinch to bring out all the flavors.
- Fresh Raspberries – Any berries are delicious on top!
How to Make Chia Pudding
Mixing the Pudding Ingredients
To make this easy vegan chia pudding recipe, you only need a handful of ingredients and a couple minutes!
To begin, if your peanut butter is on the harder side, heat it in the microwave for a few seconds until it’s creamier and easier to mix.
Then, add it to a bowl along with the remaining ingredients and mix well until smooth and creamy.
Place in the fridge to set for at least 3 hours, or overnight.
Serving Chia Pudding
Once set, serve this chia pudding with your favorite toppings!
I used fresh raspberries and granola, but some other tasty options could be chocolate chips, nuts, whipped cream, bananas and more!
Dairy Free Cocoa Peanut Butter Pudding
This tasty homemade cocoa pudding recipe is a regular in my house – it’s perfect for busy mornings and is also super budget-friendly.
It also tastes like dessert and yet is packed with nutrients and totally customizable.
Another option for making this vegan pudding is to blend all of the ingredients together instead of mixing them – this makes for an even creamier and smoother consistency much like pudding.
This recipe is:
- Ready in No Time!
If you need more delicious chocolaty vegan recipes, try these next!
- 1/4 Cup Chia Seeds
- 1 Cup Oat Milk*
- 2 Tbsp Cocoa Powder
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Pinch Salt
- Bakery on Main Decadent Cookie Monster Granola
- Fresh Raspberries
- If your peanut butter is on the harder side, heat it in the microwave for a few seconds until it's creamier.
- In a glass, mix together the chia seeds, oat milk, cocoa powder, maple syrup, peanut butter, vanilla and salt until smooth.
- Place in the fridge for at least 3 hours, or overnight, to set.
- Serve with granola, berries and any other toppings of choice!
*Or any plant-based milk.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 610Total Fat: 25gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 87gFiber: 21gSugar: 45gProtein: 15g