We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: December 15, 2022)
*This blog post has been sponsored by Bakery on Main, all opinions are mine alone.
Vegan Dairy Free Raspberry Muffins
These vegan dairy free raspberry muffins are incredibly flavorful, fluffy and easy to make!
The muffin is made with both fresh raspberries as well as raspberry jam and dairy-free yogurt.
They are topped with granola for an added crunch and are the absolute best muffins ever!
Light, fruity, packed with vanilla raspberry flavor and so pretty too.
I love the bright bursts of red in these muffins!
Raspberry muffins are quickly becoming one of my favorite treats, perfect for breakfast or dessert.
These muffins are basically a raspberry granola yogurt bowl in muffin form!
Eggless Fresh Raspberry Yogurt Muffins
These muffins are the perfect option for serving to a crowd, or to keep on hand as a tasty snack at home.
I love that they’re dairy and egg free, and they can easily be made gluten-free as well.
The bursts of raspberries make these the ideal springtime and summertime treat, there’s nothing better than baking with fruit on warm days!
These muffins were topped with Bakery on Main’s Decadent Monster Cookie Granola, my favorite granola ever; not only is it incredibly tasty and crunchy, but also Vegan, Gluten-Free, non-GMO Project Verified, Kosher Parve and Whole Grain Counsel Approved. They are filled with dairy-free chocolate, nuts and sprinkles too, as well as 16 grams of whole grains per serving.
I love adding their granola to dairy-free ice cream or yogurt bowls, and recently I’ve been loving topped my muffins with the granola – it’s so easy and adds the perfect crunch and flavor!
- Almond Milk & Vinegar – These mixed together create a sort of dairy-free “buttermilk” that adds so much richness and helps in eggless desserts! Any dairy-free milk with work.
- Sugar – I used white sugar, you can also use brown or coconut but it will change the color a bit.
- Vegetable Oil – Canola or any neutral oil is fine.
- Dairy-Free Yogurt – Any brand, I used unsweetened so if you use sweetened you can reduce the sugar in the recipe just a smidge.
- Vanilla – I love the flavors of vanilla and raspberry in these muffins!
- All-Purpose Flour – You can also substitute with a 1:1 gluten-free flour blend.
- Baking Powder – To get them nice and fluffy!
- Salt – To bring out all the fruity flavor.
- Fresh Raspberries & Jam – This combination makes for the best flavored muffins ever!
- Bakery on Main Decadent Monster Cookie Granola – This tasty granola added some crunch and a bit of chocolaty goodness on top!
How to Make Dairy Free Muffins
Making the Raspberry Muffin Batter
To make these fruity muffins, start by preheating your oven and lining a baking tray with wrappers.
Mix together the almond milk and white vinegar and set aside – this will create a vegan “buttermilk” that adds richness and helps the muffins get nice and fluffy in place of eggs.
Then, whisk together the sugar and other wet ingredients until smooth.
Add the dry ingredients and whisk until combined, then add the vegan “buttermilk” mixture and whisk until nice and smooth.
Finally, add the fresh raspberries and raspberry jam and mix just until incorporated.
You don’t want to fully mix them in, the streaks of jam are the secret in these muffins!
Fill your muffin wrappers almost to the top, leaving a small gap.
Baking Vegan Muffins
Sprinkle each muffin with as much granola that will fit and then gently pat down to help it stick.
Bake the muffins for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the muffin comes out clean without any wet batter.
Cool and then enjoy anytime of day!
These muffins can be kept in an airtight container for up to 5 days, I like keeping recipes with fresh fruit in the fridge, especially if it’s warm in the house. I like the texture better and they can always be microwaved for a couple seconds to warm them up!
This recipe is:
- Filled with Fresh Fruit
- Perfect for Breakfast or Dessert
- Ready in No Time
If you love this recipe, try my other vegan muffin recipes!
- 3/4 Cup Almond Milk
- 1 Tsp White Vinegar
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup Dairy-Free Yogurt
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- 2 Cups All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- 1 Cup Bakery on Main Decadent Monster Cookie Granola
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Line a muffin baking tray with muffin wrappers.
- Mix together the almond milk and vinegar, set aside.
- In a bowl, add the sugar, oil, yogurt and vanilla and whisk until smooth.
- Add the flour, baking powder and salt and whisk until combined.
- Add the almond milk and vinegar mixture and whisk until smooth and creamy.
- Add the fresh raspberries and raspberry jam, mix just until incorporated - don't overmix, some streaks of jam is the secret!
- Fill muffin wrappers almost to the top, leaving a small gap. Sprinkle with granola, gently pat down.
- Bake for 20-23 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the muffins comes out clean. Cool and enjoy!
Nutrition Information:Yield: 10 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 263Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 1mgSodium: 225mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 2gSugar: 24gProtein: 3g