We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: May 3, 2022)
Easy Sheet Pan Tofu and Veggies
This vegan sheet pan tofu and veggies recipe is the ideal weeknight dinner – so easy and flavorful!
Sheet pan dinners are so convenient, and with the right ingredients they can be incredibly tasty with minimal effort.
This recipe has flavors of Dijon mustard, lemon juice and zest, rosemary, garlic, smoked paprika, olive oil and more.
It all comes together with marinated tofu, asparagus, potatoes and onions as well as your topping sauce of choice (vegan tzatziki, hummus, etc.).
I’ve always been a fan of sheet pan dinners, though finding vegan or vegetarian versions hasn’t always been easy – that’s why I’m so excited to share this tasty recipe!
If the last thing you want to do some nights is fix dinner, opt for a sheet pan tofu recipe like this and you’ll have extra time to get other things done!
Not to mention, this recipe is also super budget-friendly!
- Extra-Firm Tofu – Extra-firm is important for this recipe, be sure to press it well to remove moisture.
- Asparagus – Just be sure to break the hard ends off!
- Potatoes – Any kind, my favorite is gold or red.
- Onion – This adds some extra flavor and I love the taste of baked onion!
- Tofu Marinade – The best marinade made with dijon, rosemary, olive oil, garlic, smoked paprika, lemon and salt and pepper. It also has a little cornstarch to add some texture to the tofu when baking.
- Vegan Tzatziki or Hummus to Serve – I highly recommend the tzatziki, the flavors pair so well with this dish! If you’re not able to purchase or make it, hummus or your favorite sauce will also work!
How to Make Vegan Roasted Tofu Dinner
Preparing the Tofu
Begin this recipe by preparing your tofu – press it and cut it into cubes.
Then mix together your marinade and toss the tofu to evenly coat.
Add the cornstarch, mix again and let this sit and marinate while you prepare the potatoes.
Roasting the Potatoes and Asparagus
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees F.
Then toss your potato cubes in 2 tablespoons of olive oil, add salt and pepper to taste, and arrange on a baking tray.
Bake for 15 minutes, remove and scoot the potatoes over – then add the tofu and onions. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the onions.
Bake for 15 minutes, remove and add the asparagus. Add a tablespoon of olive oil to the asparagus.
Bake a final 15-20 minutes and you’re done!
Serving Sheet Pan Tofu and Veggies
My very favorite way to serve this sheet pan dinner is with dairy-free tzatziki!
Trader Joe’s sells this and it’s amazing – or you can try making your own with this recipe.
Otherwise you can also serve this with hummus or your favorite serving sauce, enjoy!
This recipe is best enjoyed fresh, but you can keep it in an airtight container in the fridge for about four or five days. I would heat it up on a skillet with a little olive oil for best results, or, bake until warmed through!
Baked Vegetarian Tofu Stir Fry
While the tofu doesn’t get incredibly crisp in this recipe, it has a delicious baked texture and the marinade really takes it to the next level.
You can always fry the tofu with a bit of olive oil and cornstarch beforehand to add some more crunch, but I didn’t find this necessary.
The convenience and delicious baked flavor of this dinner can’t be beat, it’s a regular in my house with rotating veggies!
This recipe is:
- Lemon, Dijon & Rosemary
- Vegetarian & Vegan
- Perfect for Weeknights
- 1 Package Extra-Firm Tofu
- 1 Bunch Asparagus, ends removed
- 2-3 Potatoes, cubed
- 1/2 Onion, sliced
- Vegan Tzatziki or Hummus to Serve
- 2 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tsp Dried Rosemary
- 7 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
- Juice/Zest of 1 Small Lemon
- 1 Tbsp Cornstarch
- Salt/Pepper to Taste
- Press Tofu* and then cut into bite-sized squares.
- Mix together mustard, rosemary, garlic powder, 3 tbsp olive oil, smoked paprika, lemon juice and zest and salt/pepper to taste.
- Add tofu and toss to evenly coat. Add cornstarch and toss again, set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Toss potato cubes in 2 tbsp olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Arrange on baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake for 15 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven, move potatoes over and add tofu and onions. Add 1 tbsp olive oil to onions. Bake 15 minutes.
- Remove tray from oven, add asparagus and 1 tbsp olive oil, bake a final 15-20 minutes.
- Allow to cool slightly and then serve with vegan tzatziki sauce or hummus!
*Use a tofu press or wrap tofu block in a towel and place something somewhat heavy on top, let sit for at least 15 minutes to remove as much water as possible.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 234Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 10gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 267mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 3gSugar: 7gProtein: 4g