We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MySanPelMomenti #TastefullyItalian #CollectiveBias
Fruity and Fizzy Pomegranate Sangria
This pomegranate sangria (alcohol-free) recipe is all natural and the perfect spring-time beverage!
Made with freshly sliced fruit, organic pomegranate juice and SANPELLEGRINO® Momenti Pomegranate & Blackcurrant sparkling water!
The tart lime, blackcurrant and blackberry flavors are perfect compliments to the sweet orange and pomegranate – it’s a delicious blend of flavors that you’ll love!
Best Homemade Fruity Sangria Recipe
You just can’t beat the flavors of fresh fruits marinated together into a delicious juice mocktail.
Add some fizzy water and you have the perfect healthy and bubbly drink to enjoy on a picnic or with dinner!
Feel free to experiment with your favorite fruits, but this mocktail is my favorite combination of tart and sweet!
SANPELLEGRINO Momenti Sparkling Water
The secret ingredient to this recipe is the SANPELLEGRINO Momenti Pomegranate and Blackcurrant sparkling water (they also have Clementine & Peach and Lemon & Red Raspberry for more sangria flavor creations!) which is new at Walmart.
This sangria recipe is:
- Added Sugar-Free
And the perfect soda-replacement drink for spring-time!
- 32 oz. Pomegranate Juice
- 2 Cans Sanpellegrino Momenti Pomegranate & Blackcurrant Sparkling Water (chilled)
- 3 Oranges
- 3 Limes
- Handful of Blackberries
- Handful of Pomegranate Seeds
- Pour pomegranate juice into a large pitcher.
- Slice oranges and limes and drop into juice.
- Add blackberries and pomegranate seeds and give the sangria a good stir.
- Place in the fridge to chill for at least 6 hours, or overnight so the flavors of the fruit can soak into the juice.
- Just before serving, add sparkling water. Enjoy!