We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.(Last Updated On: April 30, 2023)
The Best Vegan Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
This vegan Oreo cheesecake will bring back all sorts of fond memories with its creamy, chocolaty taste!
It’s so quick and easy to make and has just a few ingredients – the perfect dairy free dessert!
Even if you’re just looking to avoid dairy or make healthier desserts, you’re going to love this dairy-free version!
Simple No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
There’s nothing better than desserts involving Oreos, and I love the tanginess of the lemon juice that make this cheesecake so delicious and fresh!
The only tools you need for this recipe is a food processor, a bowl and some cute serving cups!
It’s incredibly easy to make and has a great chocolate cookie taste.
Making Dairy Free Oreo Cheesecake
This easy no bake vegan Oreo cheesecake is ready in just a few steps.
To make your chocolaty crust, simply add your sandwich cookies to a food processor along with the vegan butter.
Process until crumbly and squish down into 4 small cups evenly. Place in the freezer to set.
Next add your soaked cashews, coconut milk, vanilla, lemon juice, sandwich cookie filling and maple syrup to the food processor and process until smooth.
Crumble in the chocolate sandwich cookie crusts and pulse just a couple times until evenly distributed.
Scoop into your cups and place back in the freezer for at least 5 hours to set.
To make the whipped cream, add coconut cream (the thick cream on top of a can of chilled coconut cream, leave the water on the bottom) to a bowl.
Add maple syrup and mix well. Now you can either pipe this on top of your cheesecakes or spoon it on.
Top with more cookie crumbles and a mini Oreo!
This recipe is:
Try these vegan dessert recipes next!
Pin this for later!
Vegan Oreo Cheesecake
Sweet and creamy oreo cheesecake with fresh lemon juice for a natural, healthy vegan dessert! You'll love this cashew and coconut based treat!
For the Filling:
- 1 3/4 Cup Cashews (soaked)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 10 Oreos
- 1/8 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
For the Crust:
- 6 Oreos
- 1/2 Tbsp Vegan Butter (optional)
For the Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream*, (chilled overnight)
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Add 6 Oreos and vegan butter (optional but helps the crust stick together) to a food processor and process until crumbly.
- Squish into 4 cups of choice in equal parts and place in freezer to set.
- Add cashews, coconut milk, lemon juice, the cream fillings of the 10 Oreo cookies only, vanilla and maple syrup to the same food processor and process until smooth.
- Add the chocolate cookie crusts and pulse just a few times to evenly distribute but not fully blend.
- Scoop into 4 cups in equal parts and level out the top. Place in freezer to set.
- To make the optional whipped cream, scoop out the thick cream on top of a can of coconut cream, leaving behind the water on the bottom and add to a bowl along with the maple syrup and mix well. Pipe or scoop onto the top of the frozen cheesecakes.
- Top with more cookie crumbles and a mini Oreo!
*Chill a can of coconut milk or coconut cream (coconut cream will yield a thicker and more pipe-able cream), in the freezer overnight and scoop out the thick cream on the top of the can.
12 thoughts on “Vegan Oreo Cheesecake”