We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
The Best Vegan Oreo Cheesecake Recipe
One of the most exciting milestones in any vegan’s journey is realizing Oreo’s are vegan; this is also true for anyone with a dairy intolerance.
This vegan Oreo cheesecake will bring back all sorts of fond memories with its creamy, chocolaty deliciousness!
Even if you’re just looking to avoid dairy or make healthier desserts, you’re going to love this dairy-free version and never go back!
Simple No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
There’s nothing better than desserts involving Oreos, and I love the tanginess of the lemon juice that make this cheesecake so delicious and fresh!
The only tools you need for this recipe is a food processor, a bowl and some cute serving cups!
If you’re looking for an even healthier version of Oreo cheesecake, use these sandwich cookies that have more natural ingredients without compromising on flavor (you may need to use less cookies because of the double cream though).
Making Dairy Free Oreo Cheesecake
This easy no bake vegan Oreo cheesecake is ready in just a few steps.
To make your chocolaty crust, simply add your sandwich cookies to a food processor along with the vegan butter (this is optional, but helps the crust stay together easier).
Process until crumbly and squish down into 4 small cups evenly. Place in the freezer to set.
Next add your soaked cashews, coconut milk, vanilla, lemon juice, sandwich cookie filling and maple syrup to the food processor and process until smooth.
Crumble in the chocolate sandwich cookie crusts and pulse just a couple times until evenly distributed.
Scoop into your cups and place back in the freezer for at least 5 hours to set.
To make the whipped cream, add coconut cream (the thick cream on top of a can of coconut milk or coconut cream for better piping) to a bowl.
Add maple syrup and mix well. Now you can either pipe this on top of your cheesecakes or spoon it on.
Top with more cookie crumbles and a mini Oreo!
This recipe is:
Try these vegan dessert recipes next!
Pin this for later!
For the Filling:
- 1 3/4 Cup Cashews (soaked)
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- 10 Oreos
- 1/8 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
For the Crust:
- 6 Oreos
- 1/2 Tbsp Vegan Butter (optional)
For the Whipped Cream:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Cream*
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- Add 6 Oreos and vegan butter (optional but helps the crust stick together) to a food processor and process until crumbly.
- Squish into 4 cups of choice in equal parts and place in freezer to set.
- Add cashews, coconut milk, lemon juice, 10 Oreos, vanilla and maple syrup to the same food processor and process until smooth.
- Scoop into 4 cups in equal parts and level out the top. Place in freezer to set.
- To make the optional whipped cream, add coconut cream and maple syrup to a bowl and mix well. Pipe or scoop onto the top of the frozen cheesecakes.
- Top with more cookie crumbles and a mini Oreo!
*Chill a can of coconut milk or coconut cream (coconut cream will yield a thicker and more pipe-able cream), in the freezer overnight and scoop out the thick cream on the top of the can.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.